Timely & Noteworthy Information
– We will be on summer break from classes and events through the end of August. The new practice year will begin in September. Please visit our Contact page for each teacher’s summer contact information.
– In September we will be offering Introductory Sessions on Zoom for those who want to learn about spiritual practice, energy and meditation. These will be held twice a month throughout the year. See below for more information, or register here.
– Several Class I series will be starting in September, and a Class II will start in November. See here for details.
– We will be offering a Women’s Energy Basic Class in January 2022. Prerequisite: Class II within the last year. See here for more information.
– The Healing Clinics and Individual Sessions are still on hiatus until we can resume in-person events. We’ll restart them when provincial health instructions allow and we can offer a safe in-person experience.
– Our classes and workshops are currently being held remotely on Zoom due to the pandemic. Check back in mid-September for updates about when we will offer in-person classes again.
Spiritual practice is, at heart, a means to awaken in and live as the wholeness of our essential nature, within the truth of our connection with all things and our influence in the world. With dedicated practice we can grow consciousness, clarity, and steadiness in our lives, and use all of our experience to heal, grow and evolve. If this resonates for you, these introductory sessions offer a chance to experience the energy, the practice, the teachers and teachings of Spiritual Essentials.
These 45-minute sessions include some teaching and led meditation. The teacher will also likely speak to questions from participants around spiritual practice, energy awareness, and meditation. Each session is independent, and you can attend more than one.
These introductory sessions are for people with any level of experience who have an interest in and appetite for learning first-hand about spiritual practice, energy, and meditation. No previous experience is necessary.
Dates and Times:
Sun. Sept. 12, 10 – 10:45 am
Thurs. Sept. 23, 7 – 7:45 pm
Sun. Oct. 10 – 10 – 10:45 am
Thurs. Oct. 28 – 7 – 7:45 pm
Sunday. Nov. 14 – 10 – 10:45 am
Thurs. Nov. 25 – 7 – 7:45 pm
Sun. Dec. 12 – 10 – 10:45 am
$18 per person, payable upon registration
No-one turned away for lack of funds. (Email Beth at email@example.com.)
Registration link below.
Registration will close 48 hrs before the event begins.
Please read the information below prior to registration.
For these sessions you will need:
– A private space, where you will not be disturbed
– A chair that you can sit in with your feet resting flat on the floor
– Your video screen at viewing height, and sufficient lighting that you can be seen easily
– Your video must be on (phone in option is not available). All of our sessions, workshops and classes are experiential and require your full presence. You will be muted at the start of the session to minimize distraction for the class.
The teacher will explain at the beginning of the session when and how you can ask questions.
Sessions will begin promptly at the start-time listed. Please log on 10 min early to ensure your technology is working. Late-comers will not be admitted once the session begins. Payments received from those who don’t show up to the event will be donated to the Food Bank.
Please note that we won’t be able to provide direct tech support during the session. If you have never used Zoom before, please trial with a friend before the session so you are familiar with how it works.
If you have technical trouble:
- Log out of Zoom and log back in
- If it persists, or you can’t log in, shut down your computer and restart, then log back in.
- If it persists or if you experience connectivity/ internet issues, you may need to reboot your modem as well (unplug it, wait 1 minute, then plug it back in).
Questions: Contact Beth Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these clinics, trained practitioners offer 15-minute energy healings specific to the male or female energy system (and for people new to the practice, a 10-minute regular energy healing beforehand) to assist you in having more presence, grounding and flow. Open to everyone.
These clinics are on hold until further notice.
|Dates:||On hold until we can be in person again.|
|Time:||6:10 – 6:45pm (log in at 6:05)|
|Cost:||By donation (to cover administrative costs) – by e-transfer.|
|Location:||Will be held remotely via Zoom until further notice.|
|To Register:||Pre-registration is required. Please contact Jan for information or to sign up.|
As spiritual beings, we express in our lives spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically through our energetic patterning. When our expression is undistorted, we are able to offer our unique gifts and voice clearly and cleanly, and to love and be loved. When our expression is compromised by distorted patterning, our engagement in life, wellness and relationships suffers from issues of fear, reactivity, conflict and misalignment. Healing misalignment requires us to have an accurate apprehension of our current patterning.
In an individual session, a senior practitioner who is trained to view your energy pathways and connections will assess patterning that blocks or disrupts innate healthy flow and inhabitation. An individual session ideally supports you in bringing kind attention to these areas so that you can repair and realign with who you are essentially. These sessions will be held in different screened-off areas of one large room, and there may be another trained practitioner at each session. Sessions of this format are open to both those who have taken basic classes and those who have not.
The Individual Sessions are on hold until we can be in person again.
|Dates:||On hold until further notice.|
|Time:||5:00 – 5:45pm (log in at 4:55)|
|Cost:||$75 (by e-transfer)
|Location:||These will be held remotely via Zoom until further notice.|
|To Register:||Pre-registration is required. Please contact Jan for information or to sign up for an individual session.|