Timely & Noteworthy Information
– We will be offering new Introductory Sessions in May and June. These 45-minute sessions on Zoom are are an opportunity to experience the energy, the practice, the teachers and teachings of Spiritual Essentials, and are open to all levels. See below for information and to register.
– A Class I will start on Monday, May 3, held on Zoom. This will be the last Class I before the summer break. See here for details.
– Class III will be starting on Thursday, June 3rd on Zoom. This class is taught only once a year and is a prerequisite for the ’21-22 Core Training Program. Class II required. See here for details.
– For an introduction or refresher, a Two-night Introductory Workshop will be starting on Tuesday June 8th on Zoom. See here for more information.
– Our Women’s & Men’s Healing Clinics and Individual Sessions are on hiatus until we can be in person again.
– Our classes and workshops are currently being held remotely on Zoom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back for information about when we will offer in-person classes again.
Spiritual practice is, at heart, a means to awaken in and live as the wholeness of our essential nature, within the truth of our connection with all things and our influence in the world. With dedicated practice we can grow consciousness, clarity, and steadiness in our lives, and use all of our experience to heal, grow and evolve. If this resonates for you, these introductory sessions offer a chance to experience the energy, the practice, the teachers and teachings of Spiritual Essentials.
These 45-minute sessions include some teaching and led meditation. The teacher will also likely speak to questions from participants around spiritual practice, energy awareness, and meditation. Each session is independent, and you can attend more than one.
These introductory sessions are for people with any level of experience who have an interest in and appetite for learning first-hand about spiritual practice, energy, and meditation. No previous experience is necessary.
Dates and Times:
Thursday, May 6, 7:00pm
Thursday, May 20, 7:00pm
Thursday, June 3, 7:00pm
Thursday, June 17, 7:00pm
$18 per person, payable upon registration
No-one turned away for lack of funds. (Email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration link below.
Registration will close 48 hrs before the event begins.
Please read the information below prior to registration.
For these sessions you will need:
– A private space, where you will not be disturbed
– A chair that you can sit in with your feet resting flat on the floor
– Your video screen at viewing height, and sufficient lighting that you can be seen easily
– Your video must be on (phone in option is not available). All of our sessions, workshops and classes are experiential and require your full presence. You will be muted during the introductory sessions to minimize distraction for the class.
The teacher will explain at the beginning of the session when and how you can ask questions.
Sessions will begin promptly at the start-time listed. Please log on 10 min early to ensure your technology is working. Late-comers will not be admitted once the session begins. Payments received from those who don’t show up to the event will be donated to the Food Bank.
Please note that we won’t be able to provide direct tech support during the session. If you have never used Zoom before, please trial with a friend before the session so you are familiar with how it works.
If you have technical trouble:
- Log out of Zoom and log back in
- If it persists, or you can’t log in, shut down your computer and restart, then log back in.
- If it persists or if you experience connectivity/ internet issues, you may need to reboot your modem as well (unplug it, wait 1 minute, then plug it back in).
Questions: Contact Beth Fawcett at email@example.com.
In these clinics, trained practitioners offer 15-minute energy healings specific to the male or female energy system (and for people new to the practice, a 10-minute regular energy healing beforehand) to assist you in having more presence, grounding and flow. Open to everyone.
These clinics will be on hold until further notice.
|Dates:||On hold until we can be in person again.|
|Time:||6:10 – 6:45pm (log in at 6:05)|
|Cost:||By donation (to cover administrative costs) – by e-transfer.|
|Location:||Will be held remotely via Zoom until further notice.|
|To Register:||Pre-registration is required. Please contact Jan for information or to sign up.|
As spiritual beings, we express in our lives spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically through our energetic patterning. When our expression is undistorted, we are able to offer our unique gifts and voice clearly and cleanly, and to love and be loved. When our expression is compromised by distorted patterning, our engagement in life, wellness and relationships suffers from issues of fear, reactivity, conflict and misalignment. Healing misalignment requires us to have an accurate apprehension of our current patterning.
In an individual session, a senior practitioner who is trained to view your energy pathways and connections will assess patterning that blocks or disrupts innate healthy flow and inhabitation. An individual session ideally supports you in bringing kind attention to these areas so that you can repair and realign with who you are essentially. These sessions will be held in different screened-off areas of one large room, and there may be another trained practitioner at each session. Sessions of this format are open to both those who have taken basic classes and those who have not.
The Individual Sessions will be put on hold until we can be in person again.
|Dates:||On hold until further notice.|
|Time:||5:00 – 5:45pm (log in at 4:55)|
|Cost:||$75 (by e-transfer)
|Location:||These will be held remotely via Zoom until further notice.|
|To Register:||Pre-registration is required. Please contact Jan for information or to sign up for an individual session.|