For Introductory Workshops please see the Introductory Workshops page.
See below for Women’s & Men’s Classes.
Each Basic Class is comprised of 8 sessions (or the equivalent of 8), usually once a week for 8 consecutive weeks (sometimes the class series is constructed to include weekend days in lieu of some single sessions). The Class I Review Series is 4 sessions long.
Classes generally range in size from 6-12 people (except for Class III) and are 2.5 hours long. Each class includes instruction, closed-eye / open-eye practice and a short break.
CLASS I: SPIRITUAL TOOLS contains the foundational tools for a spiritual practice of authentic presence, essential alignment, and healing. These include:
• centering – the practice of being self-aware as essential spirit, which enables you to utilize spiritual language,
• grounding – the practice which makes it possible to sustain that self-awareness at all times, through all experiences,
• spiritual-language tools for the practice of living in the present, discernment, releasing, creating appropriate relationship, living transparently, and
• a meditative process of assessing and healing your energy space – aura, channels, chakras.
In this class, you receive the basics of building a daily practice of spiritual alignment which supports you in making conscious, healthy choices, as well as tools you’ll be able to use throughout the day to practice this.
There are two sequential classes that follow Spiritual Tools, as well as Women’s and Men’s Energy workshops and classes which address energetics specific to the female or male body.
CLASS I REVIEW focuses on deepening and strengthening the foundations of Class I and growing your own spiritual practice. It’s an opportunity to spend more time and further integrate the tools and daily meditation. This is an important step in becoming more solid in your practice, in your everyday life and with further training.
CLASS II: SPIRITUAL HEALING & RELATIONSHIPS continues the integration of Class I tools, specifically in relationship with others, through:
• learning how to give a simple, safe and effective spiritual healing to another,
• re-training yourself to states of being that enable you to be present in relationship without loss of self or space, and
• expanding spiritual language awareness beyond embodiment.
CLASS III: SPIRITUAL PRACTICE offers both additional meditation and healing tools, as well as supporting a significant step up in self-responsibility and consistency of practice.
WOMEN’S AND MEN’S ENERGY BASIC CLASSES:
While as spirit you are not female or male, there are some significant differences in energetic expression with gender.
Pre-requisites: Spiritual Tools: Class I and Spiritual Healing: Class II
WOMEN’S ENERGY BASIC CLASS: In this dedicated healing and learning space, we’ll work with the spiritual tools to increase awareness of and heal the energetic patterning affecting your relationship with your female body/energy system. We will work with male and female energies, the extra source of energy in a female body, guilt & responsibility, male/female communication and more…
MEN’S ENERGY BASIC CLASS: Learn the basics of the male body energy system with a focus on healing and spiritual ownership, having clear access to your own male and female energies, male/female communication, and practicing spiritual presence within your male body experience.